Friends of NESAY
TOGETHER WE CAN CREATE CHANGE
Young people in our community are experiencing homelessness, family breakdown and disadvantage.
"We will raise awareness of homelessness and advocate for all young people in our community."
Being a Friend of NESAY means that your business has signed the pledge of commitment. You also agree to have a “No Swag Jar” at your business to help raise funds for prevention of youth homelessness.
- Being a friend of NESAY enables your business to show the community that you support young people.
- Your business will form a part of the ‘Friends of NESAY’ honour board so our community is aware of your support.
- Invitations to attend bi-monthly social events.
- Invitation to the NESAY annual gala ball.
- Kept abreast of the work NESAY does through a quarterly newsletter.
- NESAY will promote your business as being a Friend of NESAY.
- Donations over $2 to NESAY are tax deductible.
- Funds raised through the ‘No Swag Jar’ will be used towards programs that prevent youth homelessness
- Friends of NESAY will be provided with information to raise awareness and support young people in our community .
- Working together in a formal and supported way to create change.
- Our Vision – Strengthening generations to create sustainable change in our communities
- Our Mission – Supporting young people and their families to achieve their goals and aspirations
- Our Values – Inclusion, Respect, Integrity, Innovation and Accountability
- We expect that our friends’ will have the same values that we do. We hope that young people in our community would identify our friends’ business as a safe place for them to visit. A business that sees them as equal and will provide them with opportunities where possible.
- Your team will acknowledge what it means to be a ‘Friend of NESAY’. Your team will embrace and practice the pledge you have made “we will raise awareness of homelessness and advocate for all young people in our community.”
- Our friends’ will have the knowledge to talk to visitors to their business about the meaning behind the ‘No Swag Jar’ and have basic knowledge to direct young people to the right service in times of need.
If you would like to become a Friend of NESAY or simply would like to know more, you can contact us through the contact button below or give us a call on (03) 5720 2201.
Friends of NESAY
Appin Street Bakery
Cafe the PreVue
Clean and Shiny Car Wash
Curtis Adams Pharmacy
Councillor Ashlee Fitzpatrick
Councillor David Fuller
Ducky’s Murdoch Road Butcher
Edgars Books & News
Garry Nash Real Estate
Insite Real Estate
Jacques Driving School
Morris Bros Real Estate
North East Media
North East Real Estate
One Mile Motors
Ramsay Pharmacies – Ovens & Murphy Streets
Stockdale & Leggo
The Bakers Wife
Thyme for Coffee
Treats Coffee Shop
Wangaratta Caravan Park
Wangaratta Painting Services
Where’s my coffee