STAR Housing Program
The STAR Housing program aims to enable people not to get caught up in the cycle of homelessness, by being pro-active with early support. Personal barriers that have impacted on the individual are also assessed and worked on together for long term independent sustainability.
**This program is open to people of all ages within the community.
The program can provide outreach to all areas in the Goulburn, Ovens and Murray Regions.
People refer themselves into this program, you do not have to go through another agency. To enquire about making an appointment, click the below button ‘Request Appointment’ or phone us and ask to speak to the STAR worker on: (03) 5720 2201.
* Please note, NESAY do not provide interim response (crisis support). If you are homeless or at risk of homelessness, you need to contact 1800 825 955.
Emergency Contact Details:
(24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Police | Fire | Ambulance:
- People experiencing homelessness – (You will be directed to a local service 9am-5pm, calls outside these hours are diverted to Salvation Army Crisis Services):
1800 825 955
- Women and children who are experiencing family violence – Women’s Domestic Violence Crisis Service:
1800 015 188
- For emotional support 24 hours a day, call Lifeline on:
13 11 14