NESAY has a commitment to the provision of programs and services from strength based perspective and
utilises a model of excellence and continuous quality improvement that is embedded in its operation through:
- Provide effective, quality and responsive services to vulnerable people and the communities
- Lead and promote the rights and needs of vulnerable young people and their families
- Strengthen the communities in which we work and live
- A commitment to working collaboratively and in partnership with key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a skilled, well informed, supported and effective workforce
- Ensure internal resources and systems are effective and efficient in order to maximum client and community outcomes.
We have been assessed and approved as a Quality Service organisation. This was measured against the DHS Quality Standards and the relevant sections of the Quality Improvement Council Health and Community Services Standards.