Our NESAY family has been successful in gaining new programs to deliver across our communities to support our young people and their families. As a result, we now have the opportunity to expand our team with an offering of new positions.
The key things you might want to know about us are:
- Teamwork isn’t a concept here. It is an integral part of how we work.
- We have a new service model that means we can be flexible about how, when and where we provide services from
- We are high achievers. We don’t accept average outcomes
- We are all passionate and we work hard to provide the opportunities for young people to thrive
- We believe in the resilience, ability and strength of young people. Sometimes this means we have to hold their potential for them until they can see it for themselves
- We see it as a privilege to be able to be a small part in someone’s life
We have counselling, project and family intervention positions available. To view the positions, please click the below position titles to view each position descriptions.
- Youth & Family Services – Family Connections Practitioner (Two 0.8 EFT positions available)
- Pathways Practitioner
To apply, please send the below to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Addressed key selection criteria
(03) 5720 2201