Menu Close

Rental Resources

Bond Loan Scheme - DHHS

If you want to rent privately in Victoria and can't afford to, you may be able to borrow the money for the bond interest-free through this scheme.

Beyond Housing

Beyond Housing are the entry point for the homelessness system, they also offer crisis accommodation support.

Renting - Consumer Affairs Victoria

Consumer Affairs Victoria can provide support with rental agreements, applications, rent, signing or ending a lease, repairs, using a property manager and a renting guide.

Rental Property Search -

If you're looking for a private rental property, this site can be used to search your local are, refined tools are available to shortlist by price, size, location etc.

Dispute Settlement Centre of Victoria

Assists Victorian's to prevent and appropriately resolve issues, alleviate pressure on the judicial system and help the community.

Homelessness Advocacy Service

Advice and information service for consumers seeking or receiving assistance from any Victorian community-managed homelessness assistance or social housing service.

Call Now