L2P Volunteer Mentor
Volunteers need to:
- Be over 21 years of age and hold a current full Victorian Drivers Licence
- Complete a Police Check, Licence Check and Working with Children Check before being accepted into the program
- Be able to commit a minimum of 1 hour every week
- Complete a free one day Supervising Driver Mentor Training course
- Be provided with regular resources to increase your learning
- Be interested in helping young people from diverse backgrounds
- Create a positive difference in the road safety of young drivers
- Engage and interact with young people to build a positive, trusting friendship and make a difference in their lives
- Provided with free training and resources
- Are supported by the NESAY for coordination, communication and logistics
- Are part of a great program that supports young people and community
- Have fun meeting new people and teaching valuable skills
For more information please refer to the Mentor Position Description by clicking on the form icon below.
If you would like to be a part of the L2P program, please contact the L2P Coordinator or complete a L2P Mentor Expression of Interest form by clicking on the icon below and return it to the office in person or via email@example.com.